Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Compass of Life

There are many times in life, again and again, that i find myself depressed.  Confused that i don't know which direction to take.  Or always questioning myself:  Is this the life that I was meant to live. When my head becomes murky like that, it is my mind's private signal that i have to pause, take a step back, process with friends and possibly take a vacation or write.  Write, write, write.  After this purging of murkiness, usually my mind ends up as clear as a bright day when i affirm and reaffirm that these are my life priorities.  And these are the things I should follow the order of.  All decisions will come from this hierarchy:

1.  God.
2.  Family relationships.
3.  Friend and Patient relationships.
4.  Arts: Choir, Music, Dancing and Fitness
5.  Hopefully, hopefully, money will follow!

Note:  this post is to serve as a reminder in times of future murkiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment