Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Again: Gratitude

The gratitude challenge was great, it makes one feel light!

I found writing down three things that i am grateful for today keeps me grounded and feeling blessed. I started writing an e journal and adding pictures. Nakakatuwa! 

I learned that everything is a matter of perspective.
Once you feed your brain, it will follow.
At times, even if you do your best, things don't work out. 
Letting go can be a sign of gratitude and belief in God and the cosmos! 

I plan to continue journalling, be positive, thank people who deserve thanking. If others are irritating, rule of thumb should be "hayaan mo na!"  Sayang sa time!

I trust that God to deliver me in times of trouble.
Sometimes when my thoughts get the better me and my thoughts run circularly, its hard.  But when we are tired and let go, faithful and let go, God always delivers. 

Talk about two post grads and other are approved sponsors!  Talk about unexpected money coming in.
Sana asawa!!! :)

But ultimately, God helps those who help themselves!

3 comments:

  1. Unexpected money! Sige di na ako aasa ahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. At tama si nsjk, ang hihirap ng prove ur not a robot test, lalo na kung sa ipad ahahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know right. i must have tried around six times to comment on your posi blog! but persistence knows results.

    ReplyDelete