Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Yellow Ticket

Reflection: 
Do you work for yourself alone? 
Do it for God and others, and God and others will work for you.

Sometimes i feel real sick when i just stay in bed and do nothing.  And then i realize its because i do nothing for others.
At times when i do rounds, even if i feel tired after, i feel good.
I love my career, my calling.  I deal with people and meet new ones all the time.
I love that there are days in the HD unit when i can just stay and reflect on the blessings of life in between helping others.
I love when i feel sick of helping others, my work allows me to cancel what i want so that i can lie in bed. 

Kudos to those  who passed the medical board exam.  
I always say that this physician licensure exam is the most gut wrenching exam i have taken in my entire life, but is the most valuable yellow ticket i have in my career life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oo nga mas nakakapagod pala maniod ng channel 7 at channel 2 buong araw. Isang bwan na kong ganito. Ahahahahhahha any prospect amongst the new people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, none. any referreals? hahahahahhahaha.

    ReplyDelete