Thursday, August 29, 2013

If You Know It, Then Do It

Yesterday, i went out with several of my girl friends.  Being girl friends that we are who have not seen each other for the longest time, and that we were friends since as far back as we could remember, we were talking non-stop from the time we saw each other until the time i dropped them off to their respective houses.  talk about motor-mouth marathon.  there were threads on threads on threads of discussion.

one of the conversations we had was the confession i had with father during the retreat.

me: ok girls, kwento ko lang yung confession sa retreat.
altaP: um, as in sasabihin mo yung sins mo?
frichmond: (listens closely)
me: sabi ko, bless me father for i have sinned....my sins are !@#$%^&* (no, you should have been at the dinner to hear my sins!)

it just struck me as funny because when i was younger, i was pretty embarrassed at my sins.  now, no longer.  call it the senior citizen confidence versus the insecurity of youth. :)  i don't know what happened.

i guess the more important thing i consider is that i struggle to make the change.  and i am honest about it.  

baka kumapal lang talaga ang mukha ko.  or maybe, there is this new acceptance of self?  

beats me. 


5 comments:

  1. As in forgive me i have FUCKED? Pwedeng ganun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikaw lang willy, ang kayang humirit ng ganyan!

      Delete
  2. ang hirap namang mag-comment. lagi akong hinihingan ng proof that i am not a robot. eh ang labo minsan ng images at na-d-dyslexia ako, kaya hindi magpost. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wil. Bwahahahahahahaha. I wish. Or do i????? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course you do! ahahahahah. btw may starring role ka sa new bloggeth ko hope you don't mind ahahahha ahahahh ahahaha

    ReplyDelete